Are you a photographer wishing to get exposure for your work? Do you have a favorite photographer that you would like to write about?
Submitting an article provides a wonderful opportunity to get involved early in the project and to be an integral member of the Photogpedia community.
We will publish articles that we find relevant and interesting for our readers, and if we love your content we may reach out to you regarding potential employment opportunities later down the line (once the website is making money).
Send us an enquiry message with your ideas using the contact form below and we’ll touch base with you to discuss the next stages.
Guidelines for Content Submissions:
- Only submit content that is 100% original and has not been previously published elsewhere (in print or online).
- Content should normally contain a minimum of 1500 words of the text but exceptions can be made for specialty content.
- Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Only two backlinks (both of which are no-follow) are allowed in each post as part of the Author byline, one to your website, and another to your online portfolio/gallery.
- By submitting any content you agree to all of the terms in the Contributor Agreement.
It is imperative your proposed article is on the theme of photography (more specifically about a master photographer and their work).
Please do not waste either of our time asking us to consider an article that is a gear review or a tutorial (there’s plenty of websites that cover that content already).
This form is only for submitting articles and guest posts – if you have a different question or comment, reach out through our contact page.