Are you a photographer wishing to get exposure for your work? Do you have a favorite photographer that you would like to write about?
I’m always on the lookout for people to contribute content to Photogpedia. Submitting an article provides a wonderful opportunity to get involved early in the project and to be an integral member of the Photogpedia community.
Currently I’m on the lookout for articles on the following subjects:
Master Photographer Profiles
If you have a favorite photographer that isn’t listed and would like to write an article about them then I would love to publish it. These articles are required to be a minimum of 2000 words and must include the following sections:
- Recommended Books
- Recommended Videos
Read a few photographer profiles to get a better idea of how to structure these articles.
Linking Back to You
Whatever you write, I also want you to add links to your posts – links to your own website, other websites, and so on… as long as it’s relevant to the article!
The internet is all about connecting information and making it easy for users to find information fast. Links to relevant websites not only help the websites we link to but it also improves the user experience on Photogpedia (which is the most important thing to me).
Guidelines for Content Submissions:
- Only submit content that is 100% original and has not been previously published elsewhere (in print or online).
- The main body of the article (introduction and biography for profiles) needs to be at least 85% unique. You can check this by using a plagiarism checker such as Key Search.
- Content should normally contain a minimum of 1200 words (2000 for profiles) of text but exceptions can be made for specialty content.
- Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Two backlinks (one follow, the other non-follow) are allowed in each post as part of the Author byline, one to your website, and another to your online portfolio/gallery.
If you’re a marketer looking for somewhere to submit some rubbish about your clients product, just don’t bother. Move along and try your luck somewhere else.
Send me an enquiry message with your ideas using the contact form below and I’ll touch base with you to discuss the next stages.
This form is only for submitting articles and guest posts – if you have a different question or comment, reach out through the contact page.